Currently open roles
- Casual & Full-Time Retail Sales Assistants
- Brand Ambassadors, Social Media Influencers & Content Creators
- Jewellers - Diamond Setters & Goldsmiths
- Jewellery Designers
- Your dream job not listed?
It's an exciting time for SH Jewellery...
The word is out about our boutique brand and our clientele is growing rapidly. Sales are thriving and we're looking to expand our retail reach to a wider Melbourne audience. But we can't do it alone - we need passionate, enthusiastic and skilled jewellery lovers to join our journey in becoming Australia's best jeweller.
Your dream career starts here...
Working with SH Jewellery is more than a job; it's an opportunity for growth, professional development and personal fulfilment within one of Melbourne's highest-rated diamond jewellers. People are the heart and soul of our business on both sides of the counter and we look after our staff with the same respect, patience, education and gratitude extended to our customers.
If this sounds like the kind of team environment you would thrive in, browse our roles below and get in touch for more information.
Casual & Full-Time Retail Sales Assistants
About the Role
We're always on the lookout for sales-driven, yet customer-focused, Retail Assistants to join our Melbourne team. While the majority of our sales are engagement rings and wedding bands, our customers' needs vary greatly and include purchases for a range of recipients, budgets and occasions across our collection of fine diamond and gemstone jewellery.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in jewellery or luxury retail sales roles
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills
- Ability to close sales
- A highly motivated team player
- Responsible, reliable & accountable
- Immaculate presentation with an eye for detail
- Willingness to learn and upskill through education and training
Advantageous Skills & Experience
- Jewellery-specific sales experience
- Visual merchandising experience
- Experience working with luxury/lifestyle brands and high-end clients
- A second language (in particular Vietnamese, Khmer, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
Location, Hours & Remuneration
- Sales Assistants are currently required for our Springvale showroom, however additional locations will be added as we open more stores.
- Full-time and casual positions may be available. Please state your preference in your application.
- Flexibility to work weekends, public holidays and some evenings.
- Salary details to be provided to suitable applicants.
In your cover letter please specify what you think is unique about SH Jewellery and why you believe you're an excellent fit for our brand.
Brand Ambassadors, Social Media Influencers & Content Creators
If you would make a great SH Jewellery Brand Ambassador, Social Media Influencer or Content Creator, we'd love to hear from you!
Brand Ambassadors & Social Media Influencers must be able to demonstrate strong demographic similarities in target audience, and as a minimum, have 5,000+ genuine followers on both Facebook & Instagram reflecting the target demographic. Case studies of previous influencer marketing or Brand Ambassador campaigns advantageous.
Content Creators, Bloggers, YouTube Personalities and Marketing Specialists are invited to pitch their ideas, so please get in touch to discuss a collaboration.
Jewellers - Diamond Setters & Goldsmiths
SH Jewellery is looking for reliable, trustworthy jewellers with exceptional bench skills: Diamond Setters and Goldsmiths. Click below to submit your resume, including previous experience and a portfolio of your work.
SH Jewellery is looking for talented jewellery designers with a natural flair for design and strong portfolio of work. CAD drawing skills are also considered. Click below to submit your resume, including previous experience and examples of your work.
Dream job not listed?
If you have a special skill set that would add value to the SH Jewellery brand, or you would like to discuss an opportunity not listed above, please complete the form below and we'll be in touch.