In line with the easing of Victoria’s Covid-19 restrictions our Springvale showroom has reopened for customers to once again enjoy the famous SH experience in-store.
Please read before visiting the store and showroom
With the Coronavirus reaching pandemic levels, businesses across the globe are taking unprecedented precautionary measures to mitigate the spread of the virus.
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that SH Jewellery is taking every measure possible to protect the health of our employees, clients and local community during this time.
Our Diamond and Jewellery Specialists have been thoroughly briefed on the risks and implications associated with the Coronavirus and the additional measures we have implemented to ensure our hygiene processes are more stringent than ever.
Because life's celebrations must go on!
- Hand sanitiser is readily available at the front door. All customers are requested to apply this upon entering the store.
- All staff have been advised to greet clients with a smile rather than a handshake, and physically distance themselves from others on and off duty wherever possible.
- There is no hand-to-hand contact during our in-store viewings and fittings. Jewellery is exchanged hands-free using display mats that are sanitised after each use, so no physical contact occurs at any stage throughout consultations.
- All jewellery tried on is set aside after consultations and sanitised with a specialist antibacterial solution before being returned to the display cabinet.
- All furniture and cabinet handles are sanitised at regular intervals throughout the day.
- For the duration of your appointment, our Diamond and Jewellery Specialists will be wearing face masks, which are replaced daily.
Before Visiting Us In-Store
If you have travelled overseas in the last two weeks, we kindly request that you book a Phone Consultation rather than visit us in-store.
If you have knowingly been exposed to anybody infected by the Coronavirus, or you are feeling even slightly unwell, we also request that you do not visit us in-store, but rather book a Personalised Phone Consultation and consider buying online, which comes with a convenient 30-day Exchange and Refund Policy.
Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time. Please take care and remind your family, friends and employees to practice exceptional hygiene at all times.
If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be in touch within 24 hours.