Showroom closure during the Melbourne lockdown: 28/5 - 11/6
Due to the Melbourne lockdown, the SH Jewellery Showroom will be closed from Friday 28th of May and will reopen on the Friday 11th of June (pending Government announcements).
We will continue to receive online orders during this time and our team will be able to respond to online enquiries via chat, email or the website as per usual.
Click and Collect orders, Phone Consultations and Pickup Appointments are available during the lockdown period. In-store sales appointments will resume from Friday 11th of June (pending Government announcements).
Take care, and best wishes - The SH Jewellery Team
SH Jewellery is taking every measure possible to protect the health of our employees, clients and local community during this time.
Our Diamond and Jewellery Specialists have been thoroughly briefed on the risks and implications associated with the Coronavirus and the additional measures we have implemented to ensure our hygiene processes are more stringent than ever ...Because life's celebrations must go on!
- Hand sanitiser is available at the front door. All staff & customers are requested to apply this upon entering and exiting the store.
- All jewellery tried on is set aside after consultations and sanitised with a specialist disinfectant solution before being returned to the display cabinet.
- All furniture, cabinet and door handles in the shop are sanitised at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Only 2 people per booking permitted and the number of people in store will be limited. Customers are encouraged to book ahead to avoid waiting.
- For the duration of your appointment our team will be wearing face masks.
Before Visiting Us In-Store
Please ensure your face mask is fitted and worn for the full duration of your visit.
If you have traveled interstate or overseas in the last two weeks, we kindly request that you do not visit the store for pick-up. Please book a Phone Consultation to make arrangements.
If you have knowingly been exposed to anybody infected by the Coronavirus, or you are feeling even slightly unwell, we also request that you do not visit for pick-up, but rather book a Personalised Phone Consultation.
Customers can continue ordering online with a 30-day Exchange & Refund Policy. Upon ordering, you can choose from either contactless pick-up in-store or free shipping with our secure, insured couriers.
Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time. Please take care and remind your family, friends and employees to practice exceptional hygiene at all times.
If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be in touch within 24 hours.