Payments, Shipping & Exchange
Payment Types & Terms
SH Jewellery requires payment to be made in full either prior to or on the day of collection, unless using AfterPay or ZipMoney. When purchasing instore, payment methods include:
- Over the counter with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFTPOS, AfterPay, ZipMoney or Cash
- Over the phone with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, AfterPay, ZipMoney
- Bank transfers (funds must clear before items can be picked up)
Get your order started with 30% deposit (instore only).
The customer is required to pay 30% deposit to initiate and secure the order. Full payment is required prior to or on the date of product collection. Full payment and item collection must occur no later than 7 days after the product is deemed ready to collect.
Full payment is required at checkout with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Alternatively, AfterPay is available for purchases under $2,000 and ZipMoney is available for purchases over $2,000.
Purchases made within Australia are processed in AUD. International orders are processed in your selected currency and prices are converted from AUD based on our ecommerce platform's conversion rates. You may also select the AUD currency to have your order processed directly in AUD. Foreign currency conversion fees may be applied by your bank. To preview an estimated conversion to your currency, you can use our currency selector before checkout. Shipping costs will also be applied during the checkout if applicable.
CANCELLATIONS & VARIATIONS:
a) The customer may not cancel or vary an order after initial deposit is paid.
b) If under special circumstances, SH Jewellery agrees to circumstances requiring cancellation/variation, SH may charge the customer for any reasonable costs incurred in preparation of any order that has been varied or cancelled.
c) SH Jewellery reserves the right to immediately cancel any contract for the supply of products without incurring any liability to the customer in any of the following circumstances:
(i) The Customer is 30 days overdue with any payment outlined in our trading terms or (ii) An Insolvency Event has occurred.
a) If the product has already been received, please see our terms and conditions in the Exchange section.
All shipping to both Australia and international locations is taken care of by secure, insured couriers.
This service is offered free of charge for all online orders.
In-store orders will be charged at $50 if shipping is requested.
We use secure courier shipping which includes full insurance cover in case of loss, and signature upon delivery is required. Deliveries are made between 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday, so if you have any special instructions please let us know.
For items already in stock, orders will be dispatched within 5 business days. Items which need to be ordered generally take 4-5 weeks to be dispatched.
If you have an urgent timeframe, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We ship internationally to the following countries. If your country is not listed please contact us for more information.
North America: USA (including Hawaii) and Canada
Europe: UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
Asia / Oceania: New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and South Korea
You will receive a tracking number to monitor the progress of your delivery from our door to yours for complete peace of mind.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES
Please be advised that customs and import taxes may apply to your country. If so, the carrier or customs office will contact you directly for additional charges.
- North America: USA (including Hawaii) and Canada
What to Expect When You Order Online
Most rings come with 1 complimentary re-size within 6 months of purchase. Elaborate ring designs and Eternity Rings, however, cannot be re-sized due to their design complexity.
Some rings are also limited by the extent to which they can be sized up or down, so please contact SH Jewellery to discuss your options.
We attempt to have re-sizing complete within 2 weeks of receiving your ring, which is then posted back to you free of charge.
To return your ring for re-sizing, please contact us first, then follow the EXCHANGE/RETURNS/SERVICING PROCESS page.
INSTORE & ONLINE ORDERS:
Refunds are not offered. A credit note or exchange can be provided for items returned within 30 days.
EXCHANGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The item must not have been specially ordered, altered or customised in any way.
- Items must be in their original purchase condition, include all product documentation, and be received by our store within 30 days of purchase.
- If an item is exchanged for another item of lower value, a credit note will be issued for the difference, valid for 12 months (no refunds will be issued for the difference).
- Items purchased before a sale cannot be exchanged for items currently on sale.
- If you purchased with AfterPay, your instalments will continue as scheduled until paid in full, upon which you will be issued with a store credit for the full value of the purchase (valid for 12 months). For more information on AfterPay’s terms and conditions, please click here.
- It is customers' responsibility to pay for returns, however SH will cover shipping costs of exchanged items.
- Items for exchange must be returned to SH via registered mail.
- A maximum of ONE exchange is allowed per product.
- Items for exchange will not be accepted until you have contacted customer support first and the exchange has been approved.
Step 1. Contact SH Jewellery to have your exchange request approved.
Step 2. Once approved, use AusPost's Registered Post or an equivalent traceable courier to return your item. Address the package to the address below.
*Avoid writing the word "jewellery" anywhere on the package. If a declaration of goods is required, please use the term "Fashion accessory".
10B Balmoral Ave
Springvale, VIC, 3171
Step 3. Take a photo of the package before sending, which clearly shows the tracking number.
Step 4. Post your item, then complete this form.
This page was last updated on 18/8/2021