SH Jewellery is looking for reliable and trustworthy Diamond Setters and Goldsmiths with exceptional bench skills. Tasks will involve setting diamonds and gemstones and sizing rings and jewellery for pre-set designs. Repair work will also be required and include ring, bracelet and necklace resizing, resetting of fallen stones and claw repairs.
SH Jewellery does not offer custom jewellery design or remodelling, however this skill set is advantageous should we offer these services in future.
Essential Skills & Experience?
- Minimum 10 years experience in diamond setting or goldsmithing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- A highly motivated team player
- Responsible, reliable & accountable
- Willingness to learn and upskill through education and training
Advantageous Skills & Experience
- An understanding of CAD Design advantageous
- Sketching skills advantageous
- A second language (in particular Vietnamese, Khmer, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
Location, Hours & Remuneration
- Our flagship workshop is based in Springvale, however additional locations will be added as we open more stores.
- Full-time and casual positions may be available. Please state your preference in your application.
- Flexibility to work weekends and public holidays.
- Salary details to be provided to suitable applicants.
Click below to submit your resume, including previous experience and a portfolio of your work.