Setting the primary stone on a ring, or replacing missing stones, we can help set and replace the stones in your favourite jewellery.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us or Send us a message on live chat.
Stone Setting & Resetting
Setting up to 0.50ct (includes all polishing and cleaning of piece) $50
Setting up to 2ct (includes all polishing and cleaning of piece) $100
Resetting smaller sized stones under 0.20ct (includes polishing) $30/each
Replacing smaller diamonds
Replace a smaller missing diamond up to 3pts, 2mm (basic) $100
Replace a smaller missing diamond up to 6pts, 2.5mm (basic) $150
Replace a smaller missing diamond up to 10pts, 3mm (basic) $220
Bring in your jewellery to our store and talk to one of our jewellery specialists. We'll give you a quote of how we can make your piece look new again.
- Most jobs will be completed within the week.
- "Basic" indicates that the rings are of standard size and design, and are not larger, more complicated pieces which require extra attention.
- We work with all types of jewellery, such as earrings, pendants, chains, bracelets.
- We don’t usually work with silver items but if an important job is needed, please enquire first.
- We don’t resize or work with titanium, tungsten or steel jewellery
Before and After stories
A client came into the store with their Floral Diamond Ring in need of repair. The band had been damaged and the band has deformed out of its rounded shape. Our expert jewellers careful …
A client brought their Diamond Wedding Band into the store for repairs as it was damaged in an accident. The ring was bent, causing one of the small diamonds to come loose and pop out.Our experienced …