Congratulations on finding the perfect ring! Here's what happens next...
If purchasing online, full payment is required at checkout. When purchasing in-store, we request a minimum 30% deposit to commence your order. Payment methods include:
- In-store using Visa, Mastercard, Amex, EFTPOS or cash
- Over the phone with a credit card
- Bank transfers also available
Most of our designs are in stock. If we have your sizing, your ring can be paid for and picked up on the day. If your ring needs resizing, we will usually have it ready within one week for collection in-store. If a new ring needs to be made, please allow up to 6 weeks for completion. If you are working to tighter deadlines, let us know when paying your deposit and we will do our very best to accommodate your timelines.
Collection / Shipping
When your ring is ready you will receive a phone call or text message from our team. You can then visit us in-store or call us to pay the remaining 70% on 1300 966 866. Your ring can then be collected in-store, or your order can be sent to you by courier with full insurance coverage. An flat rate of $50AUD applies for shipping to all Australian addresses, which includes signature upon delivery and insurance cover in case of loss.
Shipping outside of Australia is charged at a flat rate of $150AUD and is provided by FedEx couriers, which is fully insured for loss and requires signature upon delivery.
We currently ship internationally to:
- North America: USA (including Hawaii) and Canada.
- Europe: UK, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Asia / Oceania: New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea.