SH Jewellery is looking for reliable and trustworthy jewellery designers with a natural flair for design and a strong portfolio of work.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in jewellery design
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to interpret design briefs into fully-developed jewellery designs
- A highly motivated team player
- Responsible, reliable & accountable
- Willingness to continually learn and upskill through education and training
Advantageous Skills & Experience
- An understanding of CAD Design advantageous
- A second language (in particular Vietnamese, Khmer, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
Location, Hours & Remuneration
- Our flagship workshop is based in Springvale, however additional locations will be added as we open more stores.
- This role will be contract work as required which can be performed remotely.
- Flexibility to work weekends, public holidays and some evenings.
- Remuneration to be provided to suitable applicants.
Click below to submit your resume, including previous experience and examples of your work.