About the Role
We’re always on the lookout for sales-driven, yet customer-focused Retail Assistants to join our Melbourne team. While the majority of our sales are engagement rings and wedding bands, our customers’ needs vary greatly and include purchases for a range of recipients, budgets and occasions across our collection of fine diamond and gemstone jewellery.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in jewellery or luxury retail sales roles
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills
- Ability to close sales
- A highly motivated team player
- Responsible, reliable & accountable
- Immaculate presentation with an eye for detail
- Willingness to learn and upskill through education and training
Advantageous Skills & Experience
- Jewellery-specific sales experience
- Visual merchandising experience
- Experience working with luxury/lifestyle brands and high-end clients
- A second language (in particular Vietnamese, Khmer, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
Location, Hours & Remuneration
- Casual / Part Time Sales Assistants are currently required for our Springvale showroom, however additional locations will be added as we open more stores.
- Flexibility to work weekends, public holidays and some evenings.
- Salary details to be provided to suitable applicants.
In your cover letter please specify what you think is unique about SH Jewellery and why you believe you’re an excellent fit for our brand.